Pokemon Sunset
Pokemon Sunset
Pokemon Sunset
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Sunset

Pokemon Sunset is a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RPG. You Roleplay in a Land called Symphonia.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Sunset!

Into the guild.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Into the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Into the guild.   Into the guild. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:24 am

"We're here to join." said Aiara coldly. The two Dratini stared at her. As if she had just done something completely out of order. "May we please join?" asked James nicely. The Dratini nodded and one of them went inside the guild. That was....simple, thought Aiara wearily, a bit...too simple. She looked over at Mina with a worried expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

Into the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the guild.   Into the guild. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:00 pm

After the dratini went inside, a large dragonite popped out and flew all around the team. Dragonite let out a cry as he circle. "Who are they?" the dragonite asked in a mystical voice. The dratini who came in then came out. "They are new recruits, master Articios." explained the dratini. "New recruits?" Articios asked. He was silent, he hasn't has new recruits for a long time. But at last, he spoke. "Very well. Call Emoticon." commanded Articios as he landed to the ground besides Team Serenity. The other dratini nodded and went inside.

A few seconds later, a kirlia popped out of the guild. "Oh wow! We haven't had new recruits since..." started kirlia. One of the dratinis nudged her. "Emoticons, we can't let pokémons just stand there much longer. Just do your thing!" hissed the dratini. "Oh alright..." sighed Emoticons. Emoticons stood in front of your team and her red horn began to glow in a beautiful light. The light faded and Emoticons nodded, meaning the team is okay. "Well team... uh, whoever you are. Welcome to our guild. It's a pleasure for you to be here! Follow me!" instructed Articios as he took flight once more into the guild.
Back to top Go down

Into the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the guild.   Into the guild. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:34 am

Aiara looked at James and Mina for a second. James just shrugged and followed Articios. Aiara was expecting something different, well, something very different. She smiled slightly at Mina, and then she followed as well.
Back to top Go down
GreenChikorita
Admin
GreenChikorita

Character Profile
Rescue Team Details:

Into the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the guild.   Into the guild. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:15 am

"We're team Serenity" said Mina in a joyful-like mood. She let the others go in front of her, thinking. There's no turning back... is there? It was hers and Aiara's decision to go to this guild. Mina with haste ran with her teammates, catching up. Two thirds of the team is quite silent, so hard to pick up a discussion without having such seriousness in it. Mina looked around.

The guild is much more... wealthy in a way. Not exactly, but she had the feeling. Mina stared at the sort of fabric woven to make strong and durable walls. Next was the ground. Smooth rocks were smashed nicely to make something as nice as this. The rest were normal, guild-like originality items.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonsunset.forumotion.com

Into the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the guild.   Into the guild. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:36 am

Aiara heard Mina say the name of the team. Aiara wondered whether to consider Mina a friend or a neutral person. Aiara decided to put the matter aside and look around her surroundings. It was quite nice, and, noticeably wealthy, in a way. It reminded Aiara of the time she saw her brother evolve, for some odd reason.

((Ultra wimpy post Dx sorry))
Back to top Go down

Into the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the guild.   Into the guild. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:42 am

Articios flew to a lower floor. Then another floor down. It was the last floor and Articios flew to the nearest room. He then grabbed a bag and handed it to Mina. Just when he was about to speak, a flygon soar to the room. "Articios! There's a problem in the kitchen." said the Flygon.
"A problem that you can't handle? That's peculiar. Team Serenity, you stay here. I'll come back in a second." he said. And with that, your team is alone. Suddenly, a familiar face was slithering across the room.
"Master Arti-" started the fellow. It was one of the dratinis that guarded the front entrance. "Oh, it's you guys. Where's master Articios? This is an emergency!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Into the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the guild.   Into the guild. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the guild.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Sunset :: The Land Of Symphonia :: Guilds :: Entrance-
Jump to:  
Top posters
olwengrati
Into the guild. I_vote_lcapInto the guild. I_voting_barInto the guild. I_vote_rcap 
GreenChikorita
Into the guild. I_vote_lcapInto the guild. I_voting_barInto the guild. I_vote_rcap 
Dawn
vkumar
Poll
CBox