Pokemon Sunset
Pokemon Sunset
Pokemon Sunset
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Sunset

Pokemon Sunset is a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RPG. You Roleplay in a Land called Symphonia.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Sunset!

The teamwork test

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreenChikorita
Admin
GreenChikorita

Character Profile
Rescue Team Details:

The teamwork test Empty
PostSubject: The teamwork test   The teamwork test I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:49 am

After you have met your teammates, you were sent to this room. It's called the meeting room.

"Hello... My name is...*yawns*Sla...Guild... Slaking... My name is... Guild Master... Slak-*Snore*" said the guild master.
"Oh great... Not again... Guild MAAAAAASTEEEEEERR slaking, you are in front of the new recruits you know." said his assistant, "Anyway, new recruits, my name is Luxray, Assistant Luxray if you please."
"Wuh what? Oh... Yeah, yeah... that's right. Your... Your-*yawns*assign... assignment... Lux... Assistant Luxra-*Snores*"
"*sigh*Why, Oh Why Me? Anyway! What was the Guild Master explaining is that I'll tell you the assignment. Each of you will receive a paper and a map. You will be assigned to a certain dungeon and you have to save a certain pokémon. The map will only guide you to where the dungeon is. The paper will tell you the mission and which pokémon to save. Other than that, that's all you'll get! You also get until the rest of the day's preparation. Come meet us at dawn. We both wish you best of all luck!" said Luxray happily. And with that, you were dismissed out of the guild.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonsunset.forumotion.com

The teamwork test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Sunset :: The Land Of Symphonia :: Guilds :: Slaking's Guild-
Jump to:  
Top posters
olwengrati
The teamwork test I_vote_lcapThe teamwork test I_voting_barThe teamwork test I_vote_rcap 
GreenChikorita
The teamwork test I_vote_lcapThe teamwork test I_voting_barThe teamwork test I_vote_rcap 
Dawn
vkumar
Poll
CBox