Pokemon Sunset
Pokemon Sunset
Pokemon Sunset
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Sunset

Pokemon Sunset is a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RPG. You Roleplay in a Land called Symphonia.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Sunset!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreenChikorita
Admin
GreenChikorita

Character Profile
Rescue Team Details:

PostSubject: Sign up and prologue (PA)   Sign up and prologue (PA) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:01 pm

In pokémon Aokyo, you woke up and have been surrounded by a bunch of pokémon. You had no memories of your past or who were you parents. After spending a lot of time with the pokémon, something amazing occurred. The impossible has happened. You just used a pokémon move! That was impossible for a normal human to do that. What was going on? After awhile, you decided to journey the region of Aokyo. But it would have been even more fun if you had pokémon with you, so you searched around for a pokémon to accompany you. Besides, you can't enter gym battles or contests without a pokémon. On the ground, what luck! You found a great ball! Now time to search for a pokémon.

Small things on your adventure that you should know:
Spoiler:

Template:
Spoiler:

Places:
Spoiler:

How to level up:
This RP uses the same basics as how to level up in pokémon Dawn and even here, in pokémon Sunset.:
Spoiler:

List of People who signed up for PA (pokémon Aokyo):
Spoiler:

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

Last edited by GreenChikorita on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonsunset.forumotion.com
GreenChikorita
Admin
GreenChikorita

Character Profile
Rescue Team Details:

PostSubject: Re: Sign up and prologue (PA)   Sign up and prologue (PA) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Since I'm the first one here, I'll go ahead and post my character:

Fake Name: Clover
Appearance: Mina has a green vest with a light green short shirt. She wears green shorts and green and white running shoes. She has pale skin, black hair and emerald green eyes. She also has a long, green scarf.
Inner-pokémon: Chikorita
Moves Tackle, Growl, Leaf Storm.
Lvl: 5
Place You Have Awoken In: Benevolent Forest.
Personality: Energetic, enthusiastic, cheerful, optimistic, stubborn and impatient. She can never sit still.
Money: 1000 pokedollars
Other: She thinks her scarf is her only clue of her past so she never lets go of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign up and prologue (PA)   Sign up and prologue (PA) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:51 am

Fake Name: Pheonix
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Inner-pokémon: Budew
Moves Growth, absorb
Lvl: 5
Place You Have Awoken In: Ghost Town
Personality: Always seems to be on the bright side, slightly flirty, usually seen smiling but can be serious when needed.
Money: 1000 pokedollars
Other: She thinks she liked the pokémon Riolu due to the clothes she woke in.]
Back to top Go down
GreenChikorita
Admin
GreenChikorita

Character Profile
Rescue Team Details:

PostSubject: Re: Sign up and prologue (PA)   Sign up and prologue (PA) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Well, approved Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign up and prologue (PA)   Sign up and prologue (PA) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 am

....can i rp in a different topic? Because it says i dont have permission to reply or make a topic.
Back to top Go down
GreenChikorita
Admin
GreenChikorita

Character Profile
Rescue Team Details:

PostSubject: Re: Sign up and prologue (PA)   Sign up and prologue (PA) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:53 pm

What? I put my settings for members to post. Try again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign up and prologue (PA)   Sign up and prologue (PA) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:16 am

Yea, works now, thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign up and prologue (PA)   Sign up and prologue (PA) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1